Each year, MacDuffie welcomes students from around the world who are interested in pursuing a challenging college-preparatory program. In 2011-2012, we have 95 international students from 15 countries.
How do I apply?
- Download the MacDuffie application from the website, print, complete and return to MacDuffie.
- Pay the application fee of $100USD.
- Students may also complete the SSAT online application.
What is the application deadline?
- February 15
What about the interview?
- Students are encouraged to visit campus for a tour and interview.
- Students unable to visit will be interviewed via Skype.
- Students must contact admissions to schedule the interview.
- Interviews will not be scheduled until the application and transcript have been received.
- Interviews must be scheduled prior to February 1 for students to meet the February 15 deadline.
What tests are required?
- Students must include current English test scores with the application.
- We accept: SLEP, TOEFL, or SSAT
- TOEFL School Code: 8821
- SSAT School Code: 4762
What are the minimum-accepted total scores?
- Entering grade 9 or 10
- SLEP: 55
- TOEFL: 70
- SSAT 2000
- Entering grade 11
- SLEP: 60
- TOEFL: 80
- SSAT 2100
Do we have an ESL program?
- MacDuffie has three levels of ESL – II, III, and IV. We do not have beginner ESL.
When will I hear about my admission?
- All students who meet the application requirements listed above, will be notified of the admission decision on March 10.
Can I apply after February 15?
- Yes, students who apply to MacDuffie after February 15 will be considered for admission beginning April 10 as space allows.