School Year 2020-2021
The MacDuffie School seeks a full time Admissions Assistant. The assistant is responsible for maintaining the admissions database and collecting and presenting relevant data to enable enrollment forecasting. Further responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- maintaining and monitoring the supplies of the admissions and financial aid material;
- maintaining and scheduling all the admissions fairs, visits, open houses, and school events;
- maintaining and updating all forms and materials for admission;
- scheduling appointments and interviews as needed;
- responding to and keeping track of inquiries, applications and enrollments using a database;
- attending all admissions events;
- assisting with social media and marketing efforts.
This position may include travel.
Qualified candidates should have an Associate’s degree; a minimum of 1-year related experience and/or training in an office environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Send resume and three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The primary responsibility of Residential Advisors, in the course of supervising dormitories on our campus, is to account for the students’ whereabouts, ensuring they are safe and fulfilling the School’s expectations of behavior. It is vital that a candidate for the position is able to foster feelings of warmth, caring and mutual respect among and between themselves and their residents.
Residential Advisors are expected to meet and uphold the standards and policies of the school for staff and students alike. All Residential Advisors report to the Dean of Boarding. The ideal candidate will convey a sense of approachability, flexibility, a sense of humor, and a willingness to work with and support peers and residents. Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree.
Send resume and three references to: email@example.com
Please Note: When submitting cover letters, resumes and references please convert your files to PDF or Microsoft Word format and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org unless otherwise specified above.