The Co-Curricular Activities Program (CAP) offers students an opportunity to participate in a variety of activities throughout the year.
The school year is divided into three season: Fall, Winter, and Spring.
Boarding students are required to participate in one activity per season, with the exception of senior boarders who must participate in two out of the three seasons.
Students on a school sports team are not required to participate in an after school activity during the same season.
Activities offered include:
- Model United Nations
- Ball Hockey – like ice hockey but without skates!
- Improvisational Acting – laugh, cry, scream, invent, the possibilities are endless.
- Linguistics Club – learn about other languages and participate in a national competition for computational linguistics.
- Photography – develop your camera skills and learn how to capture “the moment”.
- SMASH-X – outdoor winter activities, including cross-country skiing and building snowmen.
- Swim Club – swimming lessons