Greetings from The MacDuffie School Parent Association!
My name is Michael Epaul P’17, and I have the privilege and honor of being 2016-17 president of the MacDuffie School Parent Association.
I first became involved with the Parent Association four years ago when my stepdaughter, Maria, then in ninth grade, started at MacDuffie. We were new to college preparatory school, and I was concerned that I would not have the opportunity to meet other parents and get to know my stepdaughter’s new classmates. I could not have been more wrong. I attended a Parent Association meeting and quickly met what have become some of my close friends.
Whether you live far away or near the Granby, MA campus, I encourage you to get involved and take advantage of all the Parent Association has to offer. Parent Association members take part by:
• Participating in campus activities
• Assisting with the campus store
• Contacting incoming families and offering guidance in the transition to a college preparatory school environment
• Participating as a Parent Association board member
• Being part of our fundraising activities
• Sharing ideas to enrich campus life
You will see us around campus during theater productions, music and dance performances and at sporting events. Additionally, each year we look for volunteers to greet new families in the Fall at our Ice Cream Social.
Please feel free to stop one of us and say hello, or email us firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you might have. I look forward to meeting as many of you as possible in the coming months.
The 2016-2017 MacDuffie School Parent Association Executive Board Members:
• Michael Epaul, President
• Karen Laduke, Vice President
• Elizabeth Griffin, Treasurer
• Jill Skibel, Recording Secretary
• Carol Boardway-Chapin, President Emeritus
The PA- ByLaws are available for review. If you would like to become involved, please email email@example.com.