Our small school community consists of students and their families, faculty, and staff. The Parent Association helps connect families to one another, provides volunteer support for school activities, and promotes communication between the school and families. We’re a congenial group where “fellow members” often become friends.
Whether you live far away or near the Granby, MA campus, consider getting involved. Parent Association members take part by:
• Participating in campus activities
• Assisting with the campus store
• Contacting incoming families and offering guidance in the transition to a college preparatory school environment
• Participating as a Parent Association board member
• Being part of our fundraising activities
• Sharing ideas to enrich campus life
You will see us around campus during theater productions, music and dance performances and at sporting events. Additionally, each year we look for volunteers to greet new families in the Fall at the annual Ice Cream Social.
Please feel free to stop one of us and say hello, or email us email@example.com with any questions you might have. I look forward to meeting as many of you as possible in the coming months.
The 2017-18 MacDuffie School Parent Association Executive Board Members:
President: Deb Jacques
Vice President: Karen LaDuke
Treasurer: Elizabeth Griffin
Event Co-ordinator: Urszula Stetson
Recording Secretary: Jill Skibel
2017-18 Meeting Dates:
The PA By-Laws are available for review. If you would like to become involved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.