Parents, guardians, and students should avoid making any arrangements that conflict with these dates. It is very important that all students attend classes on all school days, and be present at Academic Convocation and Commencement. Arrangements that extend vacation periods by either beginning them early or ending them late must be avoided. Each and every class day at MacDuffie is extremely valuable in the academic lives of our students.
|In order to accommodate our boarding students over the Thanksgiving, December, and March Breaks, we do have a limited number of Homestays available for an additional fee. Students will be required to follow all requirements for entry into the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.|
New & Returning Boarding and Homestay Students Arrive
Sunday August 29, 2021.
First Day of School
Tuesday September 7, 2021.
Last day of classes is Tuesday, November 23, 2021
- Boarding students: depart Wednesday, November 24, 2021, by 12:00 noon.
- Boarding students must return by 8:00 p.m. Sunday, November 28, 2021
- All Students: Classes resume at 8:00 a.m. Monday, November 29, 2021
Last day of exams is Thursday, December 16, 2021
- Boarding students: depart Friday, December 17, 2021 by 6:00 p.m.
- Boarding students must return by 8:00 p.m. Monday, January 3, 2022
- All Students: Classes resume at 8:00 a.m. on Tuesday, January 4, 2022
Last day of classes is Friday, March 4, 2022
- Boarding students: depart Saturday, March 5, 2022 by 6:00 p.m.
- Boarding students must return by 8:00 p.m. Sunday, March 20, 2022
- All Students: Classes resume at 8:00 a.m. Monday, March 21, 2022
- Middle School Academic Convocation and 8th Grade Rite of Passage is Thursday, June 9, 2022, at 5:30 p.m.
- Academic Convocation is Friday, June 10, 2022, at 7:00 p.m.
- Commencement is Saturday, June 11, 2022 at 3:00p.m.
- All students are required to attend Academic Convocation and Commencement
- Boarding students: depart Sunday, June 12, 2022, by 6:00 p.m.
The school will provide transportation for boarding students to or from the following: Bradley International Airport (BDL) in Hartford Connecticut, John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK) in New York, Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) in Boston, MA., and Union Station in Springfield, MA for the bus and the train.